Sunday, February 12, 2012

Never Never Never Give up

"Never Never Never Give up" is my motivating quote of the day. Today it the start of my 7th week on the www.affordablehcgdiet.com diet. Yesterday was a good day. I spent it at home doing a whole lot of nothing but eating good.

Breakfast: Egg and Bacon
Lunch: salad with baked greek chicken and Walden Farms Honey Dijon (which I had to fix up)
Dinner: some leftover scallops that didn't quite equal 3.5 oz and a piece of Swai that didnt quite equal 3.5 oz and some lemon garlic roasted asparagus
Dessert: sauted apple with Walden Farms Caramal syrup and cinnamon and a tad of stevia

Who can complain with a day of eating like that? Maybe I should stay in more on the weekends... I do much better :-)

I am down 1.8 today. Cant complain. I figured I was going to gain today due to having a dinner on thursday night and I had a few pieces of Sushi. (OMG it was SO SO SO good)

The reason why "Never Never Never give up" is my quote of the day is because I almost did have a :give up" moment this past week. Here is my weight loss for the last week:

2-5-2012 237.2
2-6-2012 238.8
2-7-2012 240.6
2-8-2012 239.6
2-9-2012 239.0
2-10-2012 239.0
2-11-2012 236.2 (FINALLY)

I was so incredibly unmotivated this week. due to these losses and gains I know a huge portion of that gaining was due to TOM visiting but I was on the verge of giving up. I had told my sister on Friday morning (we talk every morning as she is doing the Affordable HCG Diet as well) that I was about to give up. She told me to keep it up and that I normally have a big loss on Saturday. She mentioned that I had been on the diet for 6 weeks and maybe I needed to take a break. I had made up my mind that if I didn't have a big loss yesterday that I would go off the diet for a week. WOW does God work in mysterious ways. This morning I am under 235 and I couldn't be more excited!

I ordered my second bottle of HCG drops yesterday.... Its on baby!

Going to donate 2 bags of clothes to the Thrift Store today that DONT fit anymore and hopefully find me some smaller work pants. Yeah.. who is on the loser train with me?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment