Thursday, February 23, 2012

Back on it... AGAIN

Last week for sure was an interesting week for me. I had lots of times when I was unable to follow the HCG protocol due to things such as lunches for coworkers and the places in which they picked.. going out of town... etc. I however am not allowing myself to fall far from the wagon. I didn't get to weigh on 2-17 or 2-18 due to being out of town and not having accesibility to a scale. I started my week off on 2-12 at 234.4 and on 2-17 I was at 231.8. That was great news to me due to being able to try a couple of things that were not on the protocol.. and not gaining from them. I think my metabloism may have finally restarted! I have learned that its ok here and there to have a bite of a cookie or a bite of this and I wont gain from it. Its when I really indulge that causes me some grief. I weighed on the 20th and was at 236.8. Yup I totally gained quite a bit on my weekend trip.. but I was back on it on Monday. Gained another pound Monday (which I am sure is from the sandwhich I had in the truck on Sunday) but maintained on Tuesday and Wednesday. I am down 1.3 this morning. I am determined to break this 30 pound mark! I am on a mission. Come on next 5.3 pounds!! Have a great week!

Trying a new recipe tonight... Italian Vegetable Soup! I will post pictures and recipe depending on the tast :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are back on it and back posting . I check it often . You can do this . You were already looking better the last time I saw you !

    ReplyDelete