Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's a way of life....

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY <3

I learned today that my HCG and my weight loss is a way of life not just a diet. Not only have I loss some weight.. but I also have learned to make better decisions and make better selections of the ingridents in which I put in my body. Today due to a co-workers birthday and Valentine's day dinner.. I ate out twice today. Here is what I had:

For lunch: We went to Chilis. I had the Old Timer hamburger. Ordered exactly like this: Can I have the old timer cooked well done and with no extra oil or butter and no cheese or mayo? Instead of fries can I have a salad with no carrots, cheese, or croutons? I will take salsa for a salad dressing. And a water please? The salad was more than 2 cups so I scooped off what I thought was too much. I knew my burger was a 1/2 pound patty so I cut it in half.. slathered it in mustard and ate just the patty while the bread and such sat on the side. Success #1. I did have a small bite of a brownie but didn't cave on the chips and salsa. Also to include 4 cups of water.  

For dinner: We had mexican. My weakness. I ordered Spinach Enchiladas. It was Valentine's day and I wanted to splurge a little. I had a few chips with salsa and a couple dibs in the queso. Nothing compared to what I used to eat. I ate only one spinach enchiladas which had no cheese but did have a sour cream sauce on it. I scraped most of the sauce off where there was just a hint of it and covered in it pico de gallo. It came with sauteed vegetables.. which again had a little oil and such but not as bad as rice and beans. It came with a bowl of charro beans which I gladly took one little bite and pushed them away. Also to include 2 giant glasses of water. No dessert.

While my entire day was not HCG friendly and might make me gain.. I am proud of the choice I made. It really shows I have come along way in a short period of time. Not only is it a diet and about losing weight to me.. Its about a lifestyle change and I am proud to be sticking to me guns! Go me :-)

3 comments:

  1. Alicia, learning the "lifestyle" change is half the battle. Being aware of what you're eating and how much is so important as well. Keep up the good work and you will succeed!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing great , it is all about the choices we make , but isnt everything about the choices we make ! i cant wait to see how successful you will be

    ReplyDelete